Sunday, May 17, 2009

~pa ni??~

lagu PAYUNG=UMBRELLA BY RIHANNA

lirik lagu ni merujuk kpd pemujaan syaitan tau!nmpk mcm die 'rely' on boyfren or bestfren watver..tp sbnrnya she's relying on demon!

Rihanna’s lyrics

You have my heart
And we’ll never be worlds apart
May be in magazines
But you’ll still be my star
Baby cause in the dark
You can’t see shiny cars
And that’s when you need me there
With you I’ll always share


Rihanna sings this part, but it is actually the Devil talking to Rihanna. He is “sweet-talking” her so she can accept the idea of the Devil entering her body. Here’s how we can translate the lyrics.

I love you
Even if I’m not from your world, I’ll never be far from you
You may be famous and in magazines
But you’ll always be MY star, nobody else’s
Because when you won’t be successful anymore
When you won’t be able to buy shiny cars and material things
That’s when you’ll need my protection
With you I’ll always share my riches


So the Devil is offering Rihanna a lifetime of riches and luxury, even when she’ll lose her popularity and stop generating money from her singing carreer. Tempting isn’t it?

Chorus

When the sun shines, we’ll shine together
Told you I’ll be here forever
Said I’ll always be your friend
Took an oath I’ma stick it out till the end
Now it’s raining more than ever
But we’ll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella

(Ella ella eh eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh)

Translation

When you shine from your success, we both profit from it
I will always be part of you
I will always be on your side
I promised you I would protect you and I will do it as long as necessary
Now the financial crisis is afflicting the world
But I’m still here with you
You can be under my protection
You can be under my protection


What’s up with the Ella Ella eh’s? It sounds catchy doesn’t it? The repetitive and hypnotic rhythm of this chant makes it very reminiscent of magical spells, conjurations or summons. It invokes the god Ba’el (the Master) an important figure in mythology. According to famous occultist Francis Barrett, Ba’el has the power to make those who invoke him invisible and he can make people wise. Does “Ella” backwards sound a little like Ba’el?


byk lagi...website ni siap terangkan secara detail beserta vid skali..

klik sini


sumber

No comments:

Post a Comment