Monday, November 16, 2009

Sharing is caring, right?

Just wanna share something with all of you…


 


 

Maher Zain – Thank You Allah


 

I was so far from You, yet to me You were always so close

I wandered lost in the dark

I closed my eyes to all the signs You put in my way

I walked everyday further and further away from You

O Allah, You brought me home

I thank You with every breath I take


 

[Chorus]:

Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah

All Praise is to Allah, All Praise is to Allah

Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah

All Praise is to Allah, All Praise is to Allah


 

I never thought about all the things You have given to me

I never thank you once

I was too proud to see the truth and prostrate to You

Until I took the first step

That's where You open the doors for me

Now Allah, I realized what I was missing by being far from You


 

Repeat [Chorus]


 

Allah, I want to thank You

I want to thank You for all the things that You've done

You've done for me through all my years I've been lost

You've guided me from all the ways that were wrong

Indeed You gave me hope


 

O Allah, I want to thank You

I want to thank You for all the things that You've done

You've done for me through all my years I've been lost

You've guided me from all the ways that were wrong

I want to thank You for bringing me home


 

Repeat [Chorus]


 


 

Maher Zain – inshaAllah


 

Everytime you feel like you cannot go on

You feel so lost

That you're so alone

All you is see is night

And darkness all around

You feel so helpless

You can`t see which way to go

Don`t despair and never lose hope

Cause Allah is always by your side


 

Insya Allah (3x)

Insya Allah you`ll find your way


 

Everytime you can make one more mistake

You feel you can`t repent

And that its way too late

You're so confused, wrong decisions you have made

Haunt your mind and your heart is full of shame


 

Don`t despair and never lose hope

Cause Allah is always by your side

Insya Allah (3x)

Insya Allah you`ll find your way

Insya Allah (3x)

Insya Allah you`ll find your way


 

Turn to Allah

He`s never far away

Put your trust in Him

Raise your hands and pray

O Ya Allah

Guide my steps don`t let me go astray

You`re the only one that showed me the way,

Showed me the way (2x)

Insya Allah (3x)

Insya Allah we`ll find the way


 


 

Maher Zain – Palestine Will Be Free


 

Every day we tell each other

That this day will be the last

And tomorrow we all can go home free

And all this will finally end

Palestine tomorrow will be free

Palestine tomorrow will be free


 

No mother no father to wipe away my tears

That's why I won't cry

I feel scared but I won't show my fears

I keep my head high

Deep in my heart I never have any doubt

That Palestine tomorrow will be free

Palestine tomorrow will be free


 

I saw those rockets and bombs shining in the sky

Like drops of rain in the sun's light

Taking away everyone dear to my heart

Destroying my dreams in a blink of an eye

What happened to our human rights?

What happened to the sanctity of life?

And all those other lies?

I know that I'm only a child

But is your conscience still alive


 

I will caress with my bare hands

Every precious grain of sand

Every stone and every tree

'Cause no matter what they do

They can never hurt you

Coz your soul will always be free


 

Palestine tomorrow will be free

Palestine tomorrow will be free


 


 

Sami Yusuf – You Came To Me


 

You came to me in that hour of need

When I was so lost, so lonely

You came to me took my breath away

Showed me the right way, the way to lead


 

You filled my heart with love

Showed me the light above

Now all I want Is to be with you


 

You are my one true love

Taught me to never judge

Now all I want Is to be with you


 

CHORUS (x2): ALLAHUMA! Sal 'ala Sayideena Mustafa

'Alaa Habeebika Nabieeka Mustafa

(O God! Send Your Blessings upon our leader, the chosen one (Muhammad (peace upon him))

Upon Your Beloved, Your Prophet, the chosen one)


 

You came to me in a time of despair

I called on you, you were there

Without You what would my life mean?

To not know the unseen, the worlds between


 

For you I'd sacrifice

For you I'd give my life

Anything, just to be with you


 

I feel so lost at times

By all the hurt and lies

Now all I want Is to be with you


 

CHORUS (x2)


 

Showed right from wrong

Taught me to be strong

Need you more than ever

Ya Rasul ALLAH (O Messenger of God (Muhammad (peace be upon him))


 

You came to me

In that hour of need

Need you more than ever

Ya Rasul ALLAH


 

You filled my heart with love

Showed me the light above

Now all I want is to be with you


 

You are my one true love

Taught me to never judge

Now all I want Is to be with you


 


~the end~

No comments:

Post a Comment