Saturday, February 12, 2011

Youtuber Kreatif

Salam.

Sekarang dalam fasa mencari mood untuk mengarang LR a.k.a. Literature Review. Pheww! Datanglaaahh kau duhai mood. Hehe.

Okeh. Sementara tunggu dia mai, mai chek nak cerita. Nak tau dak pasai pa? Hehe.

Aku jumpak satu video ni. A long time ago, maybe. About 6 months plus plus kot. A video made by a guy to his mom. Very interesting including the hanger part. Haha. And i did embedded the video below for you guys.





After watching the video made by him, I'm eager to find more videos made by him. But I couldn't find it since I watch it on facebook not by others external links such as YouTube and so on.

Later, I found 1 more. also in Facebook. A video on how to spent holiday with our younger sister or brother.



After watching this video, I'm so eager to know who is he actually. People said he is an overseas student. Whoaa!

Then, I found 1 more the video about him. Its about our country drama's theme. Haha. Its soo funny, but that true.




And at last, I get his Youtube account. The purpose I want to know his Youtube account is so that I watch other videos upload by him.

This is his Youtube account --> matluthfi90's Channel

Susah nak cari Youtuber melayu yang kreatif, otak geliga macam dia nih. Plus, dia cakap dalam loghat utara, which i like soo much! :)

ada sorang lagi Youtuber yang macam ni, yang buat lakonan yang dilakonkan sendiri, iaitu Baba Ali. cuma bezanya, Baba Ali cakap English.

Okeh. Sampai sini saja mampu dicoretkan.


jyaaa neee.. salam.

:)

1 comment: