Salam.
This entry about Korea's competition that we joined. It was called World Inventor Award Festival. It was held in Seoul Garden Hotel, South Korea.
They told us to reveal who is the winner on 15th December. During the 15th, we were waiting anxiously from morning to night. Nothing appears in our mailbox. I still remember that day, Thursday.
On Saturday (17th), I was busy in the lab. Hulwani texted me to go to meet her. She has something very important to tell. I was not in mood that time because thinking about that Korea competition that we didn't won. But I finished up my works in the lab. When I went into the room, she wasn't on her place. Since my laptop was a bit lag to start, I used Hulwani's notebook for awhile. At that time the screen showed her email.
'Eh? KINEWS? Korea? She won?'
Happy for her that time.
I move back to my place to see whether I get an email from Korea or not. This time I was like, 'pasrah je la kalau tak dapat. tak ada rezeki.'
Suprisingly, my email showed this.
Alhamdulillah, we won. :) My research won in Agriculture category, while Hulwani's project get Nobel Merit. Unfortunately, we can't go there to collect our awards. Sobs. Our regulation written that we can't go overseas. Only supervisor can go.
Only Allah knows how we feel that time.
Peace. ^^,
No comments:
Post a Comment