Monday, November 24, 2014

Alkisah BioM Part 1

Assalamualaikum. :)

Sudah lama ya tak menulis di sini.

Last week, almost a week I'm in KL. to be exact, KLCC for BioMalaysia 2014.
BioMalaysia is an exhibition same like ITEX, PECIPTA etc which is being judge by experts.


---throwback 12th Nov 2014---

SV : Ok , Now present.
Me : Uh? For BioM?
SV : *noded* Yes, coz I can't attend. I will be back on 24th.
Me : *mata cari kalendar*

After some short conversation (coz in the middle of it, we were distracted by her PA asking about her medical check up things) and giving me brief idea on how to present, I was dismissed from her room since she want to salah before continue attending student's proposal defenses.

and I was, Gulp.

"You kata la you Z****b. "

"Dr, Everybody know's you~ Perhaps students can't present kan."

"Its your project anyway~"

and I am so speechless, nervous tahap tak boleh tengok apa. tak reti nak baca apa.

Email-ed to CNZ Lunar for some last minute poster correction, and they said, they can't do it anymore. All had been printed and sent to R&D department. I was shocked. Don't know what to response. How I'm going to change major correction on the poster?

During hectic weekend, I got an idea to use laser printer in lab next to our office. Such a good idea and I printed all those important stuffs on Monday since weekend was so pack for me.

Monday was packing day. All those exhibit stuffs. Nak nangis kot bila buat semua ni sensorang. Ditambah lagi Dr tak ada nanti. Tak ada feel nak naik bas esoknya. tak ada feel nak buat apa pun. Tapi dikentalkan juga hati. kentalkan diri hadapi semua ni.
Mungkin psychology je semua ni, sebab semua exhibition Dr yang present, so, this time is my time, memang rasa butterfly penuh dalam stomach!

Tuesday, trip to KL.
I tumpang Sha naik teksi ke Pengkalan Asam where bus will depart. With all those pokok padi, beg, storage box, I was like , nak nangisssss! Serious rasa lonely yang amat!

But anyway, my travel partners were all the best!
Had a deep sleep before we stop at Gurun for our brunch. Perhaps, I did chose to bought sandwiches just to give me some energy coz  I ate nothing from the morning. Tak ada selera beb!
While waiting for the others to get ready, we (Rasyidah,dila's sister and I) had a chitchat moment. She loves to talk, maybe. I enjoyed chitchatting with her. :) She did cheered me up. Thanks anyway.
We depart at 8.30am and arrived at KLCC Loading Bay Hall 1 at around 5.30 pm. Huwaaarghh~ Naik bas universiti, what do you expect? Hmm. We transferred all our things to the hall and pasted our posters. I did some correction to my poster :) I didn't expect to be place next to pious guy. Ahha! His project was about Auto Ablution System. That's just what I read from his poster. Time ni memang malas nak ambik tau pasal orang. Siap kerja sendiri terus ajak depa check in hotel. Serious berdebaq tu hanya Allah yang tau. Sempat la had a chit chat dgn En.Hisham, staf Agro. He did give me some advices.

Hotel check-in went well. Disambut dengan epal hijau dan air serai-halia. *kelip-kelip mata*
Masuk bilik, tak disapa dengan hidangan buah, mungkin hanya ada pada bilik Deluxe. kali ini bilik Superior. Segarkan badan etc, terus menghadap laptop ditemani dengan Bila Hati Berbicara. Acewah~ nak jugak sebut. I just like second hero. 1st hero was too playboy~
Buat some background research import export rice, pasal padi etc. Dah tahu, cuma nak ingatkan balik. Slept at 12 am. tu pun rasa , aaaa mata tolong la tutupp~ esok nak bangun awal. Effect minum Nescafe kan. Hmm. 

Wednesday, the day.
Dressed in pink, had a Western-style breakfast on level 15. All proteins were taken since to get some energy for presentation later. Kononnya la. Arrive at exhibition site before 9am. Perkemas emosi dan fizikal. Tapi before judges mai tu, banyak kali jugak la ulang alik toilet. ada gaya macam Sudin dalam Seniman Bujang Lapuk tu. Tengah dok cakap sensorang (practice present) I noticed 2 persons came to my booth. Oh, this might be the judges. giving them flyers and start presenting. Laju gilaaa seh aku present. sampai judge tegur. haha. Ada some question yang tak reti nak jawab, commercialization part. Aduh, ni memang antara part penting dalam sebuah exhibition. Terlupa nak diskus dengan Dr. Jadi, aku goreng2 sajalah. Haha.
Usai present, I went for a walk and get some fresh air. Bila masuk balik tengok2 judge masih ada di universiti space. So, I showed them our publications yang terlupa nak tunjuk masa present tadi. Entah dari mana datangnya semangat, mintak kak R&D tolong ambilkan gambar me and judges.


Judges and chubby me

Ok sampai sini je la dulu.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment