Sunday, January 23, 2011

rant #3

Diriku,
anda perlu berubah.

change your attitude.
be a human.
be tolerate.
stop annoying people.

~.~

zillion of sorry to others who suffer from what I did.
Sorry for the ignorance.
Sorry for being so mean to all of you.
Sorry for the pinch that you receive from me.
but, can I request something?
please, please, please say no to that matter if you don't want to get a pinch from me.
Regarding that matter, should we leave it to time to settle down it?
Focus on what we are doing right now.
can we?

...

Right now,
I'm in a mode to understand myself and ourselves too.
Hope you can offer some suggestions if you see any flaws in me.
As everybody know, we are not perfect.
but, the case of change is to be a better a person.
We ain't late, right?
Nothing late before death comes.



thats all for this night ranting. somehow, i miss my Rooftop Rant. Jade, when will you be back? ~.~

No comments:

Post a Comment