Friday, July 20, 2012

Ramadan 1433 | #1 Marhaban ya Ramadan

"Puasa ini,bukan hanya tahan lapar dahaga di perut aja,nak Fendy. Puasa itu untuk bersihkan ruh. ”
-Bapak Tono, Contengan Jalanan [Ramadhan] Fend, hlovaterror.blogdrive.com

It ain't easy to act like this. But its good to try , right?

Here come a month to purify our heart.

P-U-R-I-F-Y ...?

How we are going to purify our heart?
Actually 5 Islam Pillar is a key to purify it.
Syahadah, Salah, Fast, Sadaqah and Hajj.


 I just wrote back what Prof Tariq Ramadan told during his lectures last Thursday.

Some people ask, "How was his lecture?"

Best!

"Did he make any jokes that make you said so?

Er.. no joke. but his lecture is full with energy, he talk like he was so eager to share with all of us.



I will try to wrote about what he share soon.


 ***

Actually, the purpose I make a new entry is just to say to everyone, "Ramadan is here!"


So, what are you waiting for? Its time to grab what we can, pray as much as we can, control our nafs as effective as we can, etc.

grab? what to grab?
pray? what pray?
nafs? why?


you answer them. but, if you want to share it here, also can!.


remember, Ramadan is a month of tarbiah.









Regards,
 aaa

2 comments: